Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dumbo!


***I wrote this a couple days ago but it wouldn't post. We are back in MN now and I will add more pictures from our trip in the next couple days. :)***

Just a quick update from Cali....

We were supposed to head home on Monday, and shortly after I told my sister on Sunday that I really could stay a few more days, Claire decided to make that happen! She decided to get the flu! Monday, about a half hour before we needed to leave she threw up twice and I quickly called the airline and changed our flight to Wednesday. Thank goodness for an understanding friend and a helpful lady at Delta!

Before the flu hit, we had a great weekend! Disney was an absolute blast, Saturday we let the girls recover and I had my first In N Out Experience (YUM) and Sunday we went to an awesome children's museum called "Pretend City". There was a grocery store, farm, fire and police station, house, beach, library, post office, etc...and what was Claire's favortie thing? A bridge. Seriously. The kid loved it. Goof ball.

I will post my pictures when we are back in MN, but here are a few from Suzanne's camera...



Claire loved her ride on Dumbo!


Two sleeping girls = SUCCESS!

By far, Claire's favorite part of the day was the parade! She absolutely loved every second and more than once tried to join in!


We fly to MN tomorrow...then I have got to get busy Christmas shopping! Yikes! Are you done shopping? Want to help me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment