Sunday, December 4, 2011

Books from Daddy

Before Bud left, he recorded 3 different books for Claire. They have become favorites in our house, and Claire especially loves them because all she has to do is open the cover and the book starts to read! :) I brought them all to MN with me so she doesn't miss out on the books. In the last month or so she has really gotten into choosing these books on her own and wanting to read them. If I tell to go get Daddy's books, she knows what they are and brings them to me.

Here are a couple shots of her reading one of them last night...





At the end of every book, Bud says "I love you!" so she knows that it is the end, and now she will say "ahhhh duh" (obviously, all done. HA). It is so incredibly sweet.


Thank you, babe, for taking the time to record these books for our sweet girl. She loves them so much...her new favorite thing is to open all three of them at the same time. It is so funny but she just loves to hear your voice! We love you and miss you so much!


2 comments:

  1. Emily, I hung out with your sister today and she was telling me about these books. My heart aches for you and Claire. What a strong woman you are to endure through this. I will be praying for you and your family. I cannot even imagine how hard this is on you. I'm pretty sure I would listen to these books before I went to bed too :)

    ReplyDelete