Wednesday, December 7, 2011

California Dreaming...

Tomorrow morning Claire and I are heading out to California to visit my good friend, Suzanne and her little munchkin, MacKenzie. Suzanne and I met first through an online forum that I belong to, and then both of our husbands were at EOD school at the same time. They are now stationed out there, and we decided Bud's deployment was a perfect excuse to have a girls weekend. The first time I traveled to California was for Bud's boot camp graduation in 2005, when we weren't even 'technically' dating. Now we are married with a baby and I am going to visit a friend that I met during this crazy ride of military life....funny how life works.



I am really excited to see them, but not gonna lie, I am a little more excited about going to DISNEYLAND!!! I have been to Disney World twice, but never Disneyland, and I. Am. Pumped.



I am also excited to get away from the cold from a few days...man it got cold fast!! But, I must admit, someone looks awfully cute all bundled up in her snow suit...

Check back next week and I will have some pictures for you. I can not wait to see Claire's face when she sees Mickey and Minnie---she LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her face will either show sheer terror or joy...and either will be priceless. :)

2 comments:

  1. My money is on terror, for sure. But maybe she'll warm up to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete