Monday, April 18, 2011

6 months old!

Our sweet baby girl is 6 months old today! Just in case you forgot...here is what she looked like 6 months ago...




And this is the first picture with her puppy...the night we got home, October 20th.



And here is her puppy picture today...



Yes, those are the same jammies (different size obviously). I loved them so much, I got them in two different sizes. :) I think I had to take about 30 pictures to get these 2 that would work...just a little different than the night we brought her home...I think I only had to take 3 that night to get the perfect one. :)


Claire is now sitting like a champ, rolling from back to belly constantly, sometimes she can get back the other way, and she is starting to scoot backwards and trying to get on all fours to crawl. Before we know it we are going to be chasing her down. She is an absolute joy, full of smiles and giggles for us. Other people, not so much. :) She has major stranger anxiety, most people can't even say Hi to her...it's pretty ridiculous. But, I was the exact same way, you get what you give I guess!


We have a busy week ahead, appointments for both Claire and I, a trip to the beach, Kelly and Drew coming, Claire's first Easter, and then Claire's first plane ride!! Sometime in there I have to clean the house, do some laundry and pack as well. Wish me luck!


(Happy Birthday, Kelly!! We can't wait to see you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment