Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sunny Day and Kitchen Preview...

We have had beautiful weather this last week, I think the kids and I were outside at least an hour a day every day--Friday we went to the park in the morning and then played outside for about 2 hours after nap time, it was so gorgeous.



While the big kids were playing chalk, I put Claire on her blankie (that Grammy Marie made for her) in the grass so she could be out playing too....I had to snap a few of her in this hat, it makes me giggle every time I put it on her!


Watching the big kids play...


So sweet Look at those cheeks!
LOVE this one! They are going to be the best of friends...


I got to see Bud today, which was very nice. He called me yesterday saying he was really wheezy and could use his inhaler if I was coming to that side of town...I was (but of course would have made the special trip), so Claire and I went to see him. They are only about 3 miles from where he works, so it was easy to find. I also brought along some snacks for him and the guys, which apparently were a big hit. I aim to please. :) On my way I got a text saying, "Thanks for the pizza," (wanting me to get him some...) I responded with "You're welcome!"....I had packed my leftover pizza with out him knowing....it's like we have one brain sometimes. :)


During nap time today and after Claire went to bed, I was busy starting to paint the kitchen. The weather went south, so I decided to skip the outside stuff and paint. I got almost half the kitchen done tonight, and I plan to finish it tomorrow. Here area couple pictures of what it looks like so far...




Watching the end of "Grease" (yes, I'm a dork like that), and it's off to bed for me. Lots to do tomorrow! Will post again tomorrow if I can get the kitchen finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment