Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lots of Stuff....

I couldn't come up with a creative idea for the title of this blog...I blame the 3 year old...she wore me out today. :)





Monday morning we went to the new park on base and Jenna was SO excited....then she had belly issues and we had to come home. :( I felt so bad for her having to leave the park, (I scolded her multiple times before I realized WHY she had gone potty in her pull-up....) so we had a picnic in the living room while we watched her movie of choice, "The Beauty and the Beast." I was just as excited as she was to watch the movie. :)





Notice Claire's new trick?!? We have a sitter, folks! One day last week I thought, Hmmm...wonder if she can sit? And sure enough! She does such a great job, and very rarely falls over. In fact, today when we were trying to Skype my mom, I ran to her bedroom with her sitting up and came back to find her on her belly, messing with the computer....


Claire wore her soccer warm up outfit today, and I couldn't help but take a few pictures.






I also decided to share what will hopefully be my kitchen in a couple weeks....here is my ideas thus far...




Yays or Nays? Any suggestions? I am hoping to do the tile on the entire backsplash (if my father in law is willing to help...:) and the accesories will all be in the blue/greenish family if I can find them. This is the only room in the house I have made big decisions on and I can't wait for it to be done!


I was planning to paint this weekend while Bud was gone, however, it is going to be 80 and sunny and I feel like I HAVE to be outside!! I think yard work will consume my time instead....

1 comment: