Friday, May 6, 2011

Four Generations

Claire is lucky enough to have FOUR great grandmothers....how often does that happen? I don't think there is anything much better than seeing a picture of four generations of women....it doesn't happen all that often, and I just think it is so cool. There haven't been four generations of women in the Carey family since my sister was born in 1984, so it really is something special.




At Sarah's shower for beanie baby last weekend, we made sure to get a picture of my grandmother, mother, myself and my daughter....


I very much look forward to the day that Claire has a baby girl of her own and we can take another four generation picture.


I haven't gotten good pictures of the other 3 sets of four generations....but here is a picture from Christmas of 4 generations of Thomas'...


This is Great Grandma Audrey, with my father in law Tim on the right, Bud on the left and baby Claire getting all the attention (shocking, yes?). :)



This is Claire with her Great-Grandma Charlotte, my dad's mom.



And last, but certainly not least, is Claire with her Great-Granny...my mother in law's mom.




Next time Bud is in MN with us we need to work on getting good four generation pictures for his side, then next time we are in Iowa we need to get one with my dad and grandma. How neat would it be to have all four of them in one frame for Claire to look at one day? She is so incredibly lucky to be so loved already...she is a very blessed little girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment