Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wishful thinking...

This morning at the gym, one of the new moms told me about an ultrasound clinic over in Fort Walton Beach that does gender determinations for only $50. I called Bud on my way home to tell him all about it. We are not sure that Bud will be able to go to the "big" ultrasound with me on base, since his schedule is anything but flexible.

So I called the lady thinking maybe, just maybe, she would have an opening today or something this week so we could go find out.

Yea, right. She has no Saturday appts left for the month of May and couldn't even get us in for 2 weeks. Needless to say, I am pretty bummed. I had no idea she would be that booked. Oh well....

I have an appt in the OB office on Tuesday and I am hoping I will get to schedule my ultrasound then.

I haven't uploaded new pictures since my last post, hoping to do that tomorrow so check back for my 16 week belly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment