Monday, May 3, 2010

16 weeks!

I realized I didn't post my belly pictures like I said I would, so here they are. :)


15 weeks



16 weeks


I have a baby appt tomorrow and am hoping to make my "big" ultrasound appt then! I can't believe I am already 4 months into this pregnancy, it is going by very quickly.


One last picture to share just because it's precious. This is what I came to bed to one night last week....

She really loves him. One of these days I will have to record her reaction when she hears his motorcycle coming down the road, she acts as if he has been gone for months, it is so sweet. We are both so thankful we came across Lacey--we don't know what we would do with out her!

PS--I finally figured out what to do to be able to enlarge the pictures once they are posted. So, if you click on the pictures in this post and all new ones from now on, you will be able to enlarge them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment