Monday, May 24, 2010

Update

Sorry it's been so long since I updated--I've been a working a ton and trying to get my house back under control now that I have more energy. :)

I went home for a long weekend 2 weeks ago for my sister's bridal shower. It was a great weekend at home, and so fun to watch my sister taking her turn at all the wedding stuff. I am so excited for her!

We took a picture at her shower....


We of course had to include baby in the photo. I feel like we look A LOT alike in this picture, which doesn't happen often.


And, I tried on my dress for the wedding, which thank goodness still fit with room to grow. That was a huge relief... (I am 17 weeks in this photo.)




It was fun to be gone, but I was ready to be home. I had slight anxiety about leaving Lacey (which I understand is ridiculous, no need to tell me)...she and I had never been apart for more than 12 hours and even though she loves Bud, I still worried. Ask my parents--my favorite part of coming home from vacation was always seeing my dog, so I guess some things never change. :) She returned the excitement to see me, which made me very happy!



The next weekend was our anniversary weekend, I was 18 weeks along in this photo.


Our friends, the Roy's, are borrowing a boat from his parents for the summer and keeping it in our driveway since they live in an apartment complex. As a thank you to us, they have been generous enough to let us take the boat out anytime we want. We took the boat our on our anniversary, and I have to say, I don't know that many other anniversaries will match this one. We were on the boat for a while when Bud spotted some dolphins....so we waiting patiently and eventually there was a pack of about 10 dolphins swimming around us. It was SO cool. We were just amazed at how curious they were; they would swim under the boat and come up right at the front of the boat and jump. I have some videos that I am trying to cut to get the highlights on here, so stay tuned. But, here is a photo of 2 of them... (Click on the picture to make it bigger, and they are to the left of the boat.)

And here is my 19 week belly on the boat this weekend...I believe I have "popped"!


We aren't sure of our plans for the long weekend, Bud is just thrilled at the idea of having a day off! He has been working so hard, I am so proud of him. This school is not easy in any way shape or form, but he is enjoying it and kickin some butt...his average is over 95.

AND....Tuesday we get to see if I get to buy pink or blue!! We are both very, very excited.

In case I don't post again this week, hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i love all the pics, and that's so great that you get to use the boat! there are times when i miss our old boat, they are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete