Thursday, March 18, 2010

YUM

We have a nice little area about 15 minutes walking distance from our house that has a grocery store, an ice cream place, a CVS, and a lot of local specialty restaraunt. We have tried the Irish pub, the Mexican place, the sub place and the ice cream place, all that was left was Helga's-an authenic German place.

It was SO, SO good. It is this tiny little place with only about 12 tables, and is decorated with a lot of German knick knacks. Bud had a couple different German beers while I enjoyed my water and we both had amazing meals. It was pricey-but well worth it and we will be back. Much better than the other places we have been to here.

I must really be pregnant if I am blogging about how good my dinner was. :)

And now it's time for bed at 8:30--between the pregnant wife and the husband that is up at 4:30 every day, it has been awhile since we have made it past 10 or 11! I am enjoying the sleep while I can...

1 comment:

  1. So fun to be able to follow along with you and Bud and baby!! How are you feeling? Exhausted? (you are making a human being, after all!) I tought the new moms class last night in Eagan and thought of you... wish you were in my class!! You would get first-rate treatment!! :D
    ~Sara and the K boys
    ( i had to log in under Sam's account, hense the weird gretting above...)

    ReplyDelete