Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! I am hoping this will be a great tool to keep everyone informed and help you all to feel somewhat involved.

I had my first appt today at the OB clinic, and it went great! I was able to see the baby and hear it's heartbeat. I am due October 16th, so am 7 weeks, 5 days today, which is right where I thought I was.

If all goes as planned with Bud's school, we will be moving about a month before I am due. Awesome, right?!?!? We can't make anything boring. :) It will probably be really good for our bank account though, I don't want to have too much extra stuff to move, so we will wait until we move to buy all the big items like the crib, dresser, rocker etc. So, that's the good of the situation I guess.

We are hoping to see some SUN this weekend. I can count on less than two hands the number of sunny days we have had since getting here, which isn't very good for the sunshine state! It is supposed to be in the low 70's next week, which will be wonderful. Be jealous. :)

Hope you all enjoy our blog! I plan to add some pictures at some point, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment