Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pictures!



Finally got some pictures uploaded, so here is our life in pictures, starting at the end of January...

Saying good-bye to Jenna...




And her brand new little brother (who was kind enough to arrive before we had to leave so we could meet him!)



Lacey getting ready for the road trip to Florida! We got so lucky that she is such a good road triper. She loves to sleep, so she sleeps 95% of the time we are in the car! :)


I got my first positive pregnancy test on February 2nd. Bud didn't think the line was quite dark enough, but I kept telling him a line is a line! I took another one the next morning and it again had a second line, but it was still pretty light. So, a couple days later, he made me take 2 more tests. Both of those we positive, so I thought we were done.... But, we were watching tv one night and he saw the commercial for the digital tests, that actually read PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. He decided I needed to take those, so went and bought some. This is the result I got....

I was finally done taking tests after this! :)


Two weekends ago we went to a museum on the Naval Base in Pensacola. Our friend David's dad was an officer in the Navy and his family went to this museum countless times, so he was a great tour guide! I got to climb in some planes, which kept my attention better than most of the things in the museum. :)






Saturday marked 9 weeks down in this pregnancy, and even tho I am not really showing yet, I figured the pictures had to start at some point! So, here is the beginning of the belly.



9 weeks down, 31 to go........we can't wait to meet our baby!

1 comment: