Monday, March 7, 2011

House Update!


Here is that house post that I promised so many of you...may be a week late, but hey, I'm a little busy lately.



I went around to take pictures tonight and my camera died half way through the house--so here is half of the house, and I will post the other half another night this week.



We are absolutely loving this house so far. Unpacking is never fun, but I am trying to look toward the end result. I am also trying to think unpacking through a lot more than I ever have, since we will be here for at least a few years. So, slowly but surely things are getting done.



So, here are some pictures for you!




As you walk in the front door, our bedroom is the door next to the couch.

Another view from the front door




My (messy) kitchen
(Pardon the clothes on the kitchen table--I am working on switching out Claire's clothes)





Standing in the other doorway of the kitchen
the hallway to the back right is the laundry and out to the garage





Standing in the kitchen by our bedroom looking into the living room

Our bedroom

I LOOOOOVE our closet. Even I couldn't fill it!



So there's your pictures for now. I will post some new ones of Claire soon as well. She gets cuter (and louder) by the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment