Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Update

I fully admit I have been awful about updating lately--but watching 3 kids under 3 every day leaves very little time to do anything. And, at the end of the day, I pretty much collapse on the couch. Forgive me.

This is the easiest way to update....here's some photos!



These two photos are of Claire's first attempts with baby cereal! It was pretty amusing.
(She had an appt yesterday, at 5 mth old she is 15 lbs and 26.5 inches!)

She is also sleeping in her crib now at night. We have had ONE night of a 12 hr snooze...hoping she startes to do that every night sometime soon!!!



Grandpa came to visit! We had such a great week. Claire wasn't so sure of him at first, but as you can see, she thought he was pretty great by the end of the week!








We took a day trip to Wilmington and enjoyed some beautiful weather.
(You probably don't believe me, but we all just came out wearing blue! Not at all planned!)






Look at those eyes!






Snuggling with Grandpa. :)



I still need to get picutres of the rest of the house for you....I am hoping to paint Claire's room this weekend and get the guest room a little bit organized, so hopefully by the end of the weekend you will have pictures of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment