Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Friends

We were really interested to see how Lacey would react to having a baby in our family, and so far, so good. She is starting to really sniff her a lot and see what she is all about and Claire LOVES to watch her. Last night, they were both sleeping on the bed and when I tried to get a photo, Lacey sat up as if she was guarding Claire. I think they will be very good friends in a few years.

We get to move into our house tomorrow! HOORAY! Hotel living has gotten very old, and we are very ready to be in our own place again. Not sure when I will have internet access again, but I will post some pictures ASAP. Our stuff is being delivered on Friday, so we will have a very busy weekend of unpacking, but I can't wait. We are all so excited to have a real home again.

Check back soon for new pictures of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment