Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jenna!

Today was Jenna's 3rd Birthday!! Since her daddy is in Afghanistan, I am doing a special post for him so he can see the fun we had today. And, so the rest of you can see the craziness I subject myself to. :P

We went to the store this morning so Jenna could choose her goodies!


Birthday girl getting ready to bake!

Someone was REALLY excited!!



Her little brother, Dallas. All you have to do to keep this kiddo happy is feed him, so he was in his chair having a snack while we got everything ready.



And, "baby Claire" got to jump and chew on her toys.




We did cut outs with awesome cookie cutters I got for my birthday last year!
(Thanks, Sarah!!)




They were all pretty excited about the sprinkles!!
(My good friend, Gen, is a nanny for a family with 3 children, so she brought her kiddos over today to help Jenna celebrate! Jenna was very excited to have friends over!)






We also did cupcakes and then got to frost cookies and cupcakes, but with three little ones and frosting (plus a baby on my hip and one in the high chair), there were no clean hands to take photos of that. :)

Happy, happy birthday, sweet girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment