Sunday, October 3, 2010

38 Weeks

It's October! I, for one, was THRILLED to see this month arrive. It is very nice to know that with the next flip of the calendar, our little girl will be here and I will NOT be pregnant anymore! Hooray! I really did absolutely love being pregnant until just a couple weeks ago. Now I'm done, plain and simple. My standard answer now when people say, How are you? is, I'm still pregnant. Enough said. :)

I am not presentable today, so I made Bud take my picture from the chin down, but I wanted to make sure you all got to see just how enormous my belly is....


(Also, you may notice that I no longer have ankles. My toes look like sausages!)

This weekend, I went grocery shopping to stock the shelves, we went to Sam's Club to stock up on paper goods and dog bones, I caught up on laundry, cleaned the kitchen, swept/mopped the floors, vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms and dusted. We have plenty of new treats and bones for Lacey, we washed and vacuumed the car, my bag is packed and our friends are on call to come take care of the dog when I go into labor. All that is left to clean our bedroom a little bit. See, little girl?!? We really are VERY ready for you to come!!!

So, now we just keep waiting! I know we are on her schedule...so we are going to have to see just how much of our stubborness this child inherited. We could be in for the long haul. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha I definitely remember when all I could say was I'm still pregnant! I am still in awe at the size of your belly...I'm so excited I cannot wait for baby Claire! I'm really happy you have been blessed with a healthy baby and healthy pregnancy. See? It's fun for the most part! Well I loooved being pregnant so im biased. The best is yet to come. Love and congrats from the spellmans <3

    ReplyDelete