Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Due Date!

I certainly was hoping I wouldn't see this day still pregnant....but here we are! I wasn't going to post anything until she was born, but it was requested of me today to take a picture, so here you are friends...



And, since she is way cuter than me, here's a couple pictures of Lacey from last night....I came to put sheets back on the bed last night and found that she had made herself a little nest out of all the pillows AND somehow managed to cover herself with one...she is quite talented. :)








And, last but not least... Happy Engagement, Kyle and Elke! We really wish we could be at your party tonight to help you celebrate, we are so excited for you guys! Enjoy your night!

1 comment:

  1. We are seriously LOVING that belly!!!!!
    -The K's

    ReplyDelete