Saturday, October 9, 2010

39 Weeks....

And I am STILL pregnant. :) I really thought she would be here by now, but am now beginning to think she is going to have to be evicted if we are ever going to meet her. She clearly is quite content right where she is!


I have done every old wives tale you can think of to get her out (except castor oil....gross!). I have walked and walked and walked with the dog, I have had a ton of spicy food, lots of pineapple, I sit on an exercise ball.....you name it I've tried it. I didn't necessarily think any of it would work, but I sure was hoping! She has other plans I guess...oh well! We will be happy to meet her whenever she decides she is ready (or when my dr decides to induce me...we will see which comes first!)


Today is my dad's guess for when Claire will arrive, tomorrow is my mom's and Bud's guess. I sure hope someone is right!!! We have said since the week we found out I was pregnant that it would really be very cool if she was born on 10-10-10, so maybe, just maybe this little stinker will show up tomorrow for us.


Bud took my picture last night...you can see in the second one how massive my belly is. :)












The weather was absolutely beautiful here for a few days--we were able to turn the air off for 3 or 4 days in a row, which was wonderful. The fresh air in the house is so nice. Lacey has really enjoyed having the windows open so she can keep an eye on both her backyard and front yard--she has spent a lot of time sitting like this in Claire's room...

Time to go get my laundry going for the weekend....I am hoping that my next post will have pictures of our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment