Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Update

Well, I am officially full term, so little miss can show up anytime now. We. Can't. Wait. We are so excited to meet our baby and hold her and stare at her and even for the sleepless nights and diaper changes.

Here is my 37 week photo...maybe it's just my shirt, but I think my belly looks way lower in this picture than the last one.




Bud's birthday was last week...he is not very happy about being 24. :) Poor guy. We both agree that 24 sounds much more adult that 23...maybe becoming parents at 24 is having something to do with it? Our glory days are gone! ;) Bud absolutely loves the Toy Story movies, and when the new one came out this summer, he mentioned having a Toy Story birthday. So a Toy Story birthday was what he got. I found as much party stuff as I could, but I wish I could have found more to make the house even more ridiculous!







We also got some fabulous news last week--we found out that we are headed back to Jacksonville, North Carolina after Bud is done with school. We are beyond thrilled. Not only will we back around our friends and an area that we really love, our good friend Drew is stationed at the Air Force base in North Carolina. After he and Kelly get married next August, we will all be together again. They were one of the main reasons we really wanted to get back to NC, so we are all so excited. It will be just like high school again....except with a baby, pets, bills, and all the other lovely responibilities that comes with adulthood. :)

I am also very happy to report that the weather has cooled off a little bit these last few days. It is currently 75 and I am sitting outside enjoying it. I walked Lacey 3 miles yesterday and 1.5 already today....both in hopes that it will help bring baby along and just because I finally want to be outside again after a very long summer!

Hopefully only a couple more posts with pictures before I can post that our baby girl has arrived!

3 comments:

  1. Em you look great! She is almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for BABY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so happy you'll be coming back here! yay!

    ReplyDelete