Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

If you haven't yet visited my sister, Sarah's blog, please read her latest entry before reading mine....

http://sarahandjedbobblehead.blogspot.com/

I forgot my camera that day, so Sarah was in charge of getting pictures for me. I love the one of me with Isabel and Abigail--they are so fun. Like Sarah said, Abby was really curious as to what Claire was wearing. Was she wearing a dress??? (I said yes, a pretty pink and green one just like the one she had on.) Did she have a diaper on?? Does she have hair? Too funny. When we were leaving, I told Abby that the next time I saw her I would have Claire with me...her eyes got SO big, and she said, "She's coming out?!?!? I can't wait for Claire to meet her cousins, they already love her!

A few observations from Sarah's blog....
1-It is a really good thing I decided not to wear a real dress, as you can see by the picture of me opening gifts, bending over to get things puts me in a very non-lady like position....

2-Sarah failed to mention that I got the answer to that question correct....my team did not win, and I blame that on the fact that no one believed me that baby's eye color isn't permanent until 6-9 months.....my husband's competitiveness has possibly rubbed off a tad.

3-I look WAY bigger than I feel....good or bad thing?!? I still look down and think, my belly isn't that big! HA! It looks HUGE in those pictures!

We are going to have a 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday, and hopefully get a sneak peek at our little lady! We also plan to make sure she is still a girl...I will keep you all posted. :)

1 comment:

  1. the pics were awesome! i love the name claire, she will totally live up to it and be as cute as can be! glad you had a great shower!

    ReplyDelete