Sunday, August 29, 2010

99% DONE!

I am thrilled to report that Claire's room is almost done! All that's left is to hang something on her door (the canvas that her Auntie made her), order the rest of the basket liners for her changing table, and I am ordering picture frames for over her changing table.


Like I said in a previous post, the camera doesn't really do her room justice. The walls really are a bright, light green, her bedding is all shades of pink with a hint of green, and the curtains and ribbon above the letters are the hot pink that is in her bedding.


Here are a few pictures (Lacey really loves to be in pictures...)...























As you can see, her car seat and diaper bag are ready to go. I know they will be sitting for quite a few more weeks most likely, but it feels good to have another thing crossed off my list. I haven't even started putting my bag together, I need to have something to do in a few weeks. :) That bag I can just throw together, but there are certain things I wanted to make sure I remembered for her, like her little pink hat. :) (And for all those that still don't believe she will come out a girl, I have a neutral outfit packed in the bag just in case. :) )




And, in case you wanted to know just how HUGE I am these days, here is my big ole 33 week belly.






I am so glad it will be September this week...makes it feel like the end is within reach. I really have loved being pregnant, but I am really looking forward to having her here. I know I will be beyond exhausted, my house will be a mess and all that, but I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment