Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Random Thoughts...

--This week I am 33 weeks pregnant, just 4 weeks until I am full term and 7 weeks til I am due! I am pefectly okay with her coming anytime between those dates. She will probably be 2 weeks late. Lord, help my husband.


--I really can't wait for getting out of bed to be easy again. Bud, however, finds me getting out of bed HILARIOUS. It will also be great to see my feet again.


--Nesting could hit annnnyyyy time now--my house could really use some attention.


--If mother nature could help me out and allow it to cool off just a little, that would be fabulous. Heat index was still in the 90's today, was over 100 yesterday. I don't belong here.


--If someone finds my brain, please send it back. I somehow managed to lose the memory card to the camera last weekend. I remember putting it in the computer to upload photos for the blog, but do not remember taking it out. It is not in the computer or the camera, and we have turned the living room inside out looking for it. (And no, Lacey didn't eat it--she is a very picky eater.)


Last thought for the night....I really love our little family and can't wait to add Claire to our next family picture. I think this picture shows just how happy we all are....who says dogs don't smile?? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment