Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our House

After Bud's accident, when we realized we were going to be here for quite a bit longer, we worked on putting the house together a bit more. I hung some more pictures, we bought a kitchen table, so on and so forth. And, we worked on my favorite room in the house, Claire's room. We were supposed to be leaving here in about 3 weeks, and Bud is still not back in class so it will be at least 3 more months instead.

So anyway, I have yet to share any pictures of this house with anyone, so I thought it was about time. It's about as clean as it gets these days, so I thought I would get a few pictures.

Here's a tour of our little house...


When you walk in the front door...

kitchen and eating area


living room


the main bathroom


lacey's room...the futon has become her favorite place :)

our room

(we have a duvet cover--when we got here lacey started shedding like CRAZY, so it is in the closet until it cools down and she stops shedding so badly. the duvet cover has a raised thread pattern, and her hair was getting in every thread possible, so off it went.)


and last but not least...my favorite room!



This house is quite small, and we would never buy it, but it has worked just perfect for what we have needed for the past 7 months. And, Lacey LOVES her fenced in back yard--I don't know if we will ever be able to go back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment