Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Girl

The weather last week was absolutely beautiful here, so much so that one day I opened the windows. (The dog using her kennel as a restroom could have had something to do with opening the windows, but I prefer to not think of it that way. :) ) I was putting some laundry away and came back to the living room to find Claire missing....I looked in my bedroom and this is what I saw...

I realized that she has never stood at an open window. By the time she was walking really well, I didn't have the windows open often, and I don't typically pull up the blinds, because then she plays with the cord. So, this was something totally new for her. She kept pointing at things and looking around, it was so sweet.



Don't mind the crazy, post nap hair, but check out the eyes on this girl. :) I know she is mine, so I am a little biased, but man, she is a beautiful child!





Love that you can see her teeth in this one. She looks very sweet in this one, which is very fitting. I get so many hugs and kisses every single day. Most of the time, I don't even have to ask for them, and it is usually just what I need. I am very thankful for this little lady every day, but especially on days when I am really missing Bud...she helps it not hurt quite as bad.


















No comments:

Post a Comment