Friday, January 27, 2012

Beautiful Day

Claire's requirements for a beautiful winter (??) day are...


Running around in the front yard golfing/chasing the giant yellow ball



Lots of fresh water




Playing peek-a-boo with mom





Enjoy the rocking chairs on the porch



The past few days have been amazingly beautiful here---think 75 and sunny. Claire, Lacey and I have enjoyed a lot of hours walking and playing outside. While Claire was playing the other day, the only thought that came to me, was....WOW....how lucky are we to be able to have an amazing yard that we own for our little girl to play in. I am seriously so blessed it is amazing to me. We have lived here almost a year. That means that Claire was 4 months old when we moved here. She couldn't do much, so last summer wasn't as fun. I watch her playing in the yard now and daydream of when Bud is home and we get to spend time as a family playing in our yard. It will be AMAZING! And, I can't wait.







No comments:

Post a Comment