Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ONE!

(pardon Claire's not super happy look---poor baby has a cold, and isn't super happy with the idea of posing for pictures!!)



Can someone please explain to me how in one short year, my baby went from the picture on the top of the blog to this tall, skinny, sassy, sweet girl?!? I am absolutely amazed at the kid that has grown out of that baby. Claire really is no longer a baby. She is walking, blabbing, has a HUGE opinion, and is just so stinkin fun I can hardly stand it. :)


I had planned on putting up every puppy picture for her birthday post, but we had some computer issues this summer and transfered all our photos off the computer, so I have to load them back on to do that post. I am finishing packing tonight to go to IOWA!!!!, so will do that post next week when we are back.


Claire and I head out bright and early tomorrow morning for the best weekend ever at my sister's house. If if had asked me 10 years ago if I would ever be this excited to go to Iowa, I would have told you that you are nutty in the head. :) I must really love my sister, brother in law and niece!!


Check back next week for posts about Claire's daddy doll, 12 months of puppy pictures, and Claire's 1 year photos!!












No comments:

Post a Comment