Sunday, June 12, 2011

Will we ever sleep again?!?

We have had a rough weekend around this house...Friday night I think I was up 4 times, and slept in the rocking chair for about 4 hours...




I think it is just due to teething...all signs point that way...slight fever, messy diapers, super fussy, so on and so forth. Although, tonight she has a rash...if she still has a fever and rash tomorrow I will call the doctor, but we wanted to try and play today out and see how she was feeling. She isn't incredibly cranky, just not her normal happy self.



She did sleep REALLY well (after she finally went to sleep at about 9:30) last night, but tonight is starting to look like it will be another long night....



Last night while I was trying my hardest to get her to sleep with no success, and Bud snapped a few pictures...pardon my not so lovely look, we had day of house cleaning so I wasn't looking my best. :)





































No comments:

Post a Comment