Thursday, June 9, 2011

Goals for the Night and Random Thoughts...

Bud has duty tonight, which means he is gone from a normal morning (so about 5:30am) until the next evening (so about 5pm), so I am trying to make the most of my time and get some things done around the house. I usually try and do these things during the day, but since I knew Bud wouldn't be home tonight, Claire and I had a play day...no chores, no errands, just play! Pictures will be at the end of this post...


So my goals for tonight were/are:


-Clean Bathrooms-check!



-Do two loads of laundry from start to finish (meaning I HAVE to put it away)-in progress

-Update Claire's baby book and calendar



-Dishes/Kitchen-in progress



-Water the lawn-check!



-Pick up living room/possibly get rid of coffee table??

I don't sleep well when Bud isn't here, so I have no doubt I will stay awake long enough to get this all done!

Moving on to my random thoughts for the day....


-I really want to get some more landscaping done before Bud leaves. I made a sketch today of what I would like to do...will have to run it all by Bud and see what he thinks. I LOVE what we did so far, and think with as big of a yard as we have, we need to add more....

-I puffy heart Babyganics cleaning products. When I was pregnant, and cleaning all the time, I looked for something that didn't have as many fumes...not good for me or Claire. These products do an awesome job of actually cleaning while smelling very pleasant.



-I am looking for a new bedding set, but am having the hardest time finding one that I like. I want to paint our room blue, so my only concern is that it has some kind of blue, why is this so hard?!?


-Claire is crawling, starting to kind of stand, and walking with help. Where did my baby go?!? I love this stage tho, she is so much fun. She is babbling and playing and loves to sit in my lap...I can't complain at all.


Now to the pictures...




Just playin with Mom!


I love my new music table!

Yes, that is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the background. Call me a bad mom if you want, but I AM trying to get my kid to watch TV. I have a 24 hr roadtrip ahead of me at the end of July, and ANYTHING to buy me 30-45 minutes will be a lifesaver!!!



My happy girl




In my pool today!







No comments:

Post a Comment