Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's Day

Claire and I are pretty lucky girls--we have some amazing men in our lives.



This is the first picture of Bud with Claire the night she was born. I love how tiny she looked in his arms. :) From that moment on, Bud has been an amazing dad. I knew he would be, but every time I watch him play with Claire or read to her, I just smile. My favorite moments are when I can hear them playing in Claire's room with out me...listening to the two of them play makes anything bad fly out the window. I can't wait to watch him teach her while she grows, she is going to admire him so much!


Our dad's are pretty amazing guys too. My dad is about the best dad two little girls could have ever hoped for. Watching him with Claire is an amazing experience for me--it makes me realize why it is that I love him so much. If he was half as wonderful to me while I was little, no wonder he is one of my favorite people!




Grandpa Dave came to FL for Claire's first Thanksgiving! Claire has loved him so much since that first meeting...she gave him some of her very first big smiles!!



Bud's dad is nothing like my dad...he raised 3 boys, so of course! However, when Claire and I enter the room, he turns into a different guy. Claire has all the men in that house completely wrapped around her little finger. :) I'm really excited to see the things Tim will show and teach Claire...I'm sure she will come home knowing some crazy stuff after spending days with Grandpa Tim!




Since work was so crazy, Grandpa Tim wasn't able to meet Claire until we went home to MN for Christmas! He could hardly wait to get his hands on her...everyone else was warned to not even attempt to hold her before he could!



Both Bud and I grew up with out grandfathers in our lives, and we feel that Claire is so incredibly blessed to have two amazing men that will love her and teach her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment