Sunday, May 8, 2011

And, last but not least....

Two Generations! This is probably the least flattering picture of me ever taken, but I don't care, because it is the first time I got to hold my beautiful baby girl.



If you know me well, you know that I have always wanted to have kids, and lots of them. :) When I was a little girl, I almost always was playing with a baby doll. I started to baby sit at a very young age, and became a regular for many families (a lot of them I still keep in touch with!). Every job I have ever had has dealt with children in some way, and I really don't know what it would be like to not be around kids all the time!


I really believe that I was put in this world to be a mother. The only thing I have ever really wanted in life is to be married and have a family...it's just a bonus to me that I got to marry my best friend who makes me laugh every day and we made an amazingly beautiful baby. Being a mom has been everything I was hoping for and more...I love every single second that I get to spend with Claire. (Ask me again when she is 13 and I might not say the same thing... :)


Bud offered to help me with yard work this weekend and then next weekend we are getting family pictures taken and he is NOT going to complain about it. :) (Pictures were my request, he hates having pictures taken, so I figured if I asked for it as a Mother's Day present he couldn't exactly say no!) Claire was an absolute angel all weekend and we had some really wonderful family time.


I feel so blessed to have such an amazing little family. I am so very thankful for Bud and Claire, and can not wait to see what the future holds for our family.


Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

1 comment: