Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a little photo session this morning so we could send out a Valentine to grandparent's and auntie and uncles--here are a couple of my favorites. I could take pictures of this kid all day, every day.


Her new face...silly girl

So, so sweet

Smily girl!

And now for a little update since I have been MIA for a few weeks.




We left FL on February 2 and spent two nights in Atlanta with our good friends Tim and Allie. It was so nice to just relax for a couple days in between packing and house hunting. After a looooong drive (okay, only like 8 hours, but I am pretty sure Claire cried more that day than she had in her entire life because she was alone in the back seat...), we arrived in Jacksonville on the 4th. We have seen our good friends and even got to go out to a great dinner with all of them. Since then, we have been house hunting non stop. Our realtor is a saint...I would have kicked us to the curb by this point! We did FINALLY find a house we both love (I seriously think I went to 20 houses), and we are placing our offer tonight. It is a brand new home, which is really exciting. I don't think either of us thought we could afford a brand new home, but it is actually under budget, so that's even better! I am thrilled about being able to paint and decorate a home that we will be in for more than 6-12 months. I really can't wait.






Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks...



Her new obsession...TOES!


When the movers came, we had to label everything we didn't want them to pack. I ran an errand later that night and found this on Lacey when I came back. :) Oh, Bud...



This was our mess of stuff to bring with us after the packers left...



This little stinker is thisclose to rolling over, she just won't do it!


Daddy and his girls
(Doesn't Claire look a lot like him in this photo?)


I don't think they come any cuter than this!

Tummy Time!


First time in her stroller sitting like a big girl!



Check back soon for pictures of our house...I will take some after our offer is accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment