Monday, March 18, 2013

One Month Old!


I'm not really sure how it happened, but Will is already a month old!  I feel like his first month went way faster than Claire's and time needs to SLOW DOWN.

At one month, Will is a pretty good baby.  He seems to have a much more sensitive belly than Claire did, so has his fair share of crying and can be a stinker when he needs to eat, but overall he is easy.  He sleeps really well, lets us (mostly Claire) attack him with love, doesn't care when the dog parks, and sleeps like a champ in his car seat or my wrap when we are running errands.  His newborn clothes are just starting to get a little snug, but a lot of them are seeming too short.  I think he is going to be tall and thin like his Daddy and sister.


I love watching how much Claire already loves him.  Whether he likes it or not, she is going to be his second mom his whole life, I have a feeling.  I decided that every month when I take his picture, I will also take one of the two of them to see how he tolerates her 'love' as he gets older. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment