Monday, October 1, 2012

Halfway!

Finally!   I feel like I am a whole new person this week.  Apparently it took half the pregnancy, but oh well.  My house has been clean for a whole week, little dude's room is making some progress, Claire's room has gotten a lot of attention and our room is clean.  That's a lot, people.  I am SO thankful to be feeling like myself again!  Our little guy doesn't feel so little, and makes his presence known A LOT.

The next few months are going to fly--we are packed for October, November is very busy and then Christmas in December...it seems like it will be January before we know it.  So, we are trying to get as much done now as we can so we are ready for him if he decides to come early.  (Not holding my breath on that one, but better safe than sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment