Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Daddy's Girl

Claire is absolutely loving her daddy these days, and it completely melts my heart.  She has always been more of a momma's girl, but the past month or so she just adores him.  She cries when he leaves with out her, runs to him when he gets home and her newest favorite thing is to sit down in the morning and share a bowl of cereal with him.  So sweet.  They are out running some errands right now, and she was so excited to go.  She just looks and me and waves and says, "Bye, mama! Love you!"  When he leaves with out her? Big alligator tears and my sweet girl standing at the door crying for her dada.  It breaks my heart and makes me completely dread the next time we have to say good bye to him, because her heart is going to be just as broken as mine.  Here are my two favorite pictures of them from the past couple weeks.



Bud was really hesitant when we found out Claire was a girl, and now being a Daddy to a girl completely fits him.  We even had friends comment that they were surprised he didn't want a girl with how wonderful he is with her.  They are two peas in a pod, and make each other giggle like no one else can.  I am so thankful for my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment