Monday, August 27, 2012

15 weeks

15 weeks.  15 weeks of feeling like crud, headaches, feeling (and looking) like a whale....shall I go on?  This pregnancy has been completely opposite of my pregnancy with Claire.  I LOVED being pregnant with her.  I could be pregnant with Claire 10 times.  This little person? Not so much. :)  Kelly asked why it has been so long since I updated the blog and I told her it was because I feel like I have nothing new to write about--I wake up, feel like I drank far too many glasses of wine the night before, attempt to keep Claire occupied all day by something other that Disney Junior, get in a load of laundry if I can, try and get dinner on the table, and collapse on the couch still feeling like I had too much wine  by the end of the day.  Over, and over again.

I know that it could be so much worse.  I am not being hospitalized for fluids because I can't keep anything down, I am not laying on the bathroom floor all day, and I have had a few days of feeling like myself.  I really don't want to complain, because I am very thankful just to be pregnant and to be bringing another person into our family.  But, if you were wondering why I have been missing...that's why. :)

I have lots of pictures to post from our trip to MN, and of our almost 2 year old just being her crazy self, so stick around...I will have updates for you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment