Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spellman's Visit!

Our very close friends, Dallas, Jessica, Jenna and baby Dallas, came to visit over the 4th of July. We were absolutely thrilled they were willing to make the drive down to see us again;we miss them terribly.



Jenna didn't miss a beat when she came to our house, she doesn't even pretend to be shy. :) She is a goof ball, and made us laugh all weekend. She tends to forget that her parents exist when Bud and I are around, which is okay with all of us for their short visits.



If you know my husband, you know that he can be quite the pest at times, so I taught Jenna at a very young age to say "Bud, stop it!" when he was bugging her. I can't even tell you how many times we heard that, followed by giggles, this weekend. But, they both had a blast playing with each other. She constantly asked Bud to go outside and play soccer with him, which he was thrilled with. Here is one picture I caught of them being goofy...




I really enjoyed snuggling with both Jenna and her baby brother all weekend. Baby Dallas LOVES to snuggle, and I just couldn't get enough. Jenna isn't typically a huge snuggler, but she did snuggle up to both Bud and I quite a few times. One night I was eating and she told me to put my plate down, so I did and asked her why, and she climbed right up in my lap with her blankie. My dinner can wait any night for that. :) Here is one we got of me and the kids cozy in the chair...
We are hoping they get to visit again after the baby is born, they can't wait to meet her!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to me! I turned 24 today. Today has been one my best birthdays in recent years. It was so great to have Bud here first of all, and he spoiled me all day long. Brought me breakfast in bed, made me lunch and grilled dinner and then did the dishes. I am one lucky girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment