Sunday, April 4, 2010

12 weeks! (and an update)

**We were with out a computer for a while, so this will be a long post!! I started it before the computer died, so part of the post is from a few weeks ago and some is from tonight. :)

I am offically done with my first trimester! I am hoping to get some more energy sometime soon, I can tell a little bit of a difference, but I am still reallllly tired by the end of the days most of the time.

I didn't post a picture last week, so here is me at 11 weeks:


And me today at 12 weeks....there is a definite bump starting to show!




NEW POST
Two weeks ago, the Spellman's came for a long weekend to visit. It was SO great to see them, and Jenna was an absolute blast to have around. There wasn't one second of shyness which made Bud and I feel very special. :) We celebrated her birthday, went to the air show on base and went to the beach. It was an awesome weekend.

Here are a few highlights from the weekend:





We are hoping they get to come back for the 4th of July so we don't have to wait too long to see each other.

Last weekend we were able to relax-we had nothing on the calendar. Bud got to ride his motorcycle a few times and I was able to get the house cleaned and do some much needed laundry.

Weather permitting, Bud is running in a race tomorrow and Sunday we are going to baby-sit for a family that comes to the gym I work at. Nothing too exciting going on here!

I have a few more belly pictures to post but will put those in different posts. :)

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment