Tuesday, July 12, 2011

House Projects

Bud and I were so thankful to have his dad and brothers come to town last week...we got a few projects done that we couldn't quite do on our own!


The first big project was our storm door--not very useful now but will be SO nice to have in the fall/winter months! It has a built in screen, and full glass windows. Lacey loves to sit and watch and bark at ANYTHING that feels the need to come close to our yard. :)







Our new porch!! Storm door, planters hung and rockers! Our dream porch has become a reality!




Next is a project I accomplished before they came...our bedroom. Like I posted earlier, I was looking for new bedding so I could paint our room. I finally found pillow cases, and built the room around it. I am thrilled with the outcome, and so is the dog, apparently. :)








The pictures above our bed (in case you wanted to know...) are an evolution of our family...we plan to add until our family is complete. #1 is at our wedding, #2 is Bud, Lacey and I while I was pregnant, #3 is our first picture of the 4 of us. I would love to see these pictures some day take up an entire wall in our house!

1 comment: