Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Pictures

She absolutely adores this lovie that Grandma Toni got her. I love that she loves to snuggle, it is so precious.


How funny is this? "Are you kidding me, Mom?!?"


My princess in her Christmas dress!


So pretty.
(Not sure why this one is sideways...)



Winter Wonderland!



Meeting Great Granny for the first time.

She did a lot of this with Grandpa Tim.

She loved the lights on the tree! I didn't put one up this year (much to my dismay), so I was really excited to see her reaction to my mom's tree.


Meeting Great Grandma Carey for the first time.

Claire and her daddy
My first picture with my amazing new camera!



As you can see, we had a great time at home this year. It was crazy busy, but Claire had a lot of people she needed to meet! She slept until 8 am almost every day, proving she was just exhausted. She was an absolute angel (almost) the entire time though. And, she was an excellent road tripper, sleeping almost the whole way, just like her momma! :)
In more exciting news, Bud took his VERY LAST test on Friday! He has a few more days of class, but he has officially passed EOD school and is graduating on Friday, January 21st. I am so incredibly proud of him; this was a long year with many, many very early mornings. He worked so hard to get to this point, and we are so excited to get to our next part of our journey. We haven't been able to schedule our move yet due to a 'whoopsie' on admins part, but we are hoping to be outta here by the end of the month.
Funny enough, we will have been here almost exactly a year, which is the longest we have lived in one place since we got married in 2008. We can not wait to get settled somewhere for 3 years...that is going to seem like forever!
Our plan for the next couple weeks is just enjoy our time in Niceville, hopefully go through some boxes and purge (if we haven't touched it in a year, we don't need it, right?), and enjoy our last weekend of company before beginning the crazy moving process again. Although I love having other people pack for me, it would be really great if they would unpack and put it all away too. Sigh.

1 comment: