Friday, December 3, 2010

Update

Between being back at work and all of our visitors, I have been awful about updating. It only take 5 minutes to update, but, not gonna lie, I would much rather spend my 5 free minutes holding my baby than updating my blog!



Claire is doing very well. She is about the easiest baby I have ever taken care of, thank goodness. Bud and I are scared to find out what our next one will be like with how easy this one is! :) She is about 23 inches and about 12 lbs these days...she is growing like a weed. Her neck is incredibly strong, and she is very alert while she is awake during the day, she loves to look around and stare at different things. She was also very alert last night from about 1:15 to 2:30 AM. :) She is sleeping very well most nights, typically 6-7 hrs. I would attempt to get her on a good schedule since she is such a good sleeper, but I know that will be thrown out the window while we are home for Christmas, so I'm going to wait until after that.



The second weekend of November Bud's mom, Marie was able to come for a long weekend. She was able to be here on her birthday, and Claire loved helping her Grammy celebrate her birthday! The birthday girl's only request was to see the beach, so we spent the afternoon with our toes in the sand.

We also went to the air show in Pensacola to see the Blue Angels...it was VERY cool. I had never seen them before, and it was pretty amazing. Bud got some really great pictures, but I haven't gotten them on the computer yet. Check back for those later this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. my first visit to your blog. Claire is the sweetest! this is such a fun way to keep track of families. one of Kerry's daughter in laws has blogged through 5 kids, the oldest, twins now 13! ourfunwithfive.blogspot.com
    delightful!

    ReplyDelete