Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bring on the PINK!

It's a girl!

We saw our little lady today, and we were so glad she was at least partly cooperative. :) She did show her sassy side a little though, I had to move around a lot and she had to be poked a lot to make sure we got all the right pictures and measurements we needed. She's already a stinker!

We were so relieved to see everything looked perfect. Even though I have been able to feel her moving for a couple weeks, it was still nice to see that she was growing on target and had all major organs and body parts. :)

Bud has come to the realization that he is now far outnumbered between me, Lacey and now our daughter. Poor guy. :) I know she will be a daddy's girl, so I don't think he will have any problem with being out numbered once she is here!

I haven't scanned in the ultrasound pictures yet, but will do that soon. We got a great one of one of her feet (she seems to have big feet like her mother--poor child) and of her profile.

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend--I will post those pictures soon!

1 comment: